Forged 3" Kudamono Paring (Sheep's Foot) (all orders for this product currently on back)
The Sheep's Foot Parer has a blunt tip and straight edged blade for maximum cutting contact with food. It is ideal for slicing and dicing small foods such as garlic, shallots, carrots and celery.
- Each knife is precision forged using traditional Hot-Drop Forge which results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Descendants from founding craftsman still hand assemble and finish each item, including the final edging process individually ensuring blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade and supports the thumb for better balance and safety.
- The Resin-infused Pakkawood handle is heat and water resistant and provides a comfortable, steady grip.
- Made in USA by Lamson & Goodnow since 1837.
SKU : 39712