Forged 3.5" Serrated Paring
The Serrated Paring knife is perfect for cutting through tough skins and rinds of tomatoes and citrus fruits.
- Each knife is precision forged using traditional Hot-Drop Forge which results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Descendants from founding craftsman still hand assemble and finish each item, including the final edging process individually ensuring blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade and supports the thumb for better balance and safety.
- The Natural Rosewood handle with mineral oil finish provides a comfortable non-slip grip.
- Made in USA by Lamson & Goodnow since 1837.
SKU : 39708