Forged 3.5" Serrated Paring (all orders for this product currently on back order)
The Serrated Paring knife is perfect for cutting through tough skins and rinds of tomatoes and citrus fruits.
- Each knife is precision forged using traditional Hot-Drop Forge which results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Descendants from founding craftsman still hand assemble and finish each item, including the final edging process individually ensuring blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade and supports the thumb for better balance and safety.
- The Natural Rosewood handle with mineral oil finish provides a comfortable non-slip grip.
- Made in USA by Lamson & Goodnow since 1837.
SKU : 39708
Overall RatingBased on 1 review
Mary 1 day ago
Fell in love with the color! Best knife ever to use. I want more!!!!