Forged 7" Offset Serrated Bread ( orders for this product currently on back order)
The serrated edge of the offset bread knife will slice smoothly through even thick crusts, such as baguettes or artisan loaves, without crushing or tearing. The offset handle elevates your hand, preventing knuckles from hitting the cutting surface.
- Each knife is precision forged using traditional Hot-Drop Forge which results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Descendants from founding craftsman still hand assemble and finish each item, including the final edging process individually ensuring blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade and supports the thumb for better balance and safety.
- The Resin-infused Pakkawood handle is heat and water resistant and provides a comfortable, steady grip.
- Made in USA by Lamson & Goodnow since 1837.
SKU : 49838