Vintage Premier 3 1/2" Paring
The 3.5" Paring Knife is the most common of all the paring knives and the most versatile. It is used for peeling, slicing small fruits and vegetables, removing stems and other small cutting tasks where control is essential.
- Super alloy American Steel with 60? Rockwell (BD1) blade for superior edge retention.
- State of the art salt heat treat with double temper and cryogenic phase which results in ultra fine grain structure of the steel to produce a stronger, more durable edge.
- Vintage design has a richly-grained Morado wood handle.
- The handle is contoured with palm swell for added comfort.
- Handcrafted and polished.
- Full tang with double brass rivets.
- Made in the USA.
SKU : 56001