Vintage Premier 7" Kullenschliff Santoku
The Santoku is a general-purpose kitchen knife similar to the chef's knife. The blade of the Santoku is not as curved as a chef's knife, resulting in more of a chopping motion instead of a rocking motion. It performs well at slicing, dicing, and mincing.
- The Kullenschliff edge, also known as Granton, prevents food from sticking.
- Super alloy American steel with 60? Rockwell for superior edge retention.
- Double tempered with cryogenic phase maximizes the hardness of this premier blade, resulting in a structurally stronger, more durable edge.
- This Vintage design has a richly-grained Morado wood handle.
- This exotic wood from the mahogany family is contoured with palm swell for added comfort.
- Handcrafted and polished by Vintage Craftsmen.
- Full tang with double brass rivets for durability.
- MADE IN THE USA.
SKU : 56009