Vintage Premier 9" Bread Knife
The serrated edge of the Bread Knife enables effortless cutting through crusty or tough foods while protecting a soft interior. Great for large fruits such as cantaloupe, pineapple or watermelon.
- Super alloy American steel with 60 Rockwell for superior edge retention.
- Double tempered with cryogenic phase maximizes the hardness of this premier blade, resulting in a structurally stronger, more durable edge.
- This Vintage design has a richly-grained Morado wood handle.
- This exotic wood from the mahogany family is contoured with palm swell for added comfort.
- Handcrafted and polished by Vintage Craftsmen.
- Full tang with double brass rivets for durability.
- MADE IN THE USA.
SKU : 56013