|The Butcher's Knife is used to portion meats into separate cuts. The curved blade promotes an efficient rocking motion, its substantial blade slices cleanly and easily through skin, cartilage and small bones.|
- Hardened and tempered high-carbon stainless steel from the USA.
One piece, full tang, stamped blades.
- Descendants from founding craftsman still hand assemble and finish each item, including the final edging process individually ensuring blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Handle triple riveted with brass rivets for perfect balance and weight.
- The Natural Rosewood handle with mineral oil finish provides a comfortable non-slip grip.
- Made in USA by Lamson & Goodnow since 1837.