Grandma Polly's Mini Masher, the perfect tool for all small jobs. A reproduction of a classic tool created by Lamson & Goodnow in the 1800's. The unique rounded-head design fits the contours of small bowls. And its right-angled edges make short work of boiled eggs, avocados, potatoes and even the most fibrous carrots and parsnips.
- Simple vintage kitchen gadgets that combine nostalgia and practical design
- Hardened and tempered high-carbon stainless steel
- Walnut handles that are unusually hard and durable (natural color may vary from tool to tool)
- Tapered blade or fine beveled edge
- Half-tang construction secured with brass rivets
- Lifetime warranty
- MADE IN THE USA